A QR code is a 2-dimnsional bar-code that can be generated into a graphic. When scanned by a smart phone device, the QR code leads to a website. It is easy to scan the bar code when a scanner app is downloaded from getsScanLife.com. Once downloaded, launch the app and scan the code using your phone's camera.
QR Codes extend your reach through multi-channel marketing, and tie your print and web marketing initiatives together. Tru Art can assist you in creating QR Codes and adding them to your imprint.
- Any web page
- Deep link to a specific product page on a website
- Store locator map
- Customer survey
- Coupons to be downloaded or printed
- Ecatalogs and flyers
- Smart Phone App Downloads
- Videos of customer testimonials or introductions
- Conference or Meeting presentations using SlideShare or SlideRocket
- Google Docs with information like assembly instructions, recipes and product specifics
- Social Media profiles for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Flickr
Request a Sample
We understand that sometimes pictures aren't enough to make an educated decision. Feel free to request some samples:Request a Sample >>